[WikiEN-l] Re: WikiEN-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 5

martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 00:04:21 UTC 2003

Robert (RK) wrote:

> This harassment is totally out of control. Martin
> (MyRedDice) is till [sic] vandalizing my talk page.

I see you've finally worked out the difference between a user page and a talk
page. Congratulations!

In the second lesson, we'll be covering the difference between "vandalism" and
"conversation". Remember: just because they've both got more than two
syllables, doesn't mean they're the same thing!

In other news, I vote "out of control" to be the new mailing list cliche! In former
days we were all alternately "shocked" and "appalled", but the march of progress
is ever onwards!

-MyRedDice