[WikiEN-l] Question

Angela sloog77 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 7 05:33:49 UTC 2003

Adrian, I have unblocked your IP. Without wanting to
judge the merit of the article, I do feel it was
unfair that you were blocked from editing without
warning.

The repetition that Rick alludes to in his reason for
blocking you would seem to be related to the fact that
you twice created the Ariddia article, and three times
added this nation to the [[List of micronations]]
page, but perhaps you were unaware you were making
these changes if you were reverted so quickly.

I have undeleted the article and listed it for
deletion so it can be judged by people other than
Rick. If there is a rough consensus in five days time
that this nation is not encyclopaedic, then it will be
re-deleted, but this does at least give you the
opportunity to defend it. See
http://en2.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Votes_for_deletion.

Regards,

Angela.