[Mediawiki-l] Another user who can't install mediawiki

Joachim Schiele js at dune2.de
Mon Apr 12 19:38:59 UTC 2004

On Monday 12 April 2004 21:27, Pietro Speroni di Fenizio wrote:

you could try this:
http://meta.wikipedia.org/wiki/Documentation:Installation
look for the sourceforge installation, this matches your situation altough
it's not called sourceforge in your case ;-)

also have a look here:
http://lmuse.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Login_problem
i wrote down some problems i had with my installation.

also you don't need the register globals from 1.2++ not anymore!

good luck,
keep trying mediawiki ist probably the best thing i ever used online ;-)