[Foundation-l] Bosnia's Top Cultural Institutions Shutting Down

Kevin Gorman kgorman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 20:58:42 UTC 2012

The WMF isn't telepathic, at least to the best of my knowledge.  Before you
sent this did you have any reason to believe that the WMF was already aware
of the situation and its significance?  If not - this email chain probably
would have been more likely to be productive if your first email was
just "This is kind of a big deal and I don't see any blog post up about it
yet, can I write one?"  I've always found that all other things being
equal, people are much more likely to want to assist me if I'm not already
assuming that their actions are malicious.

----
Kevin Gorman
User:Kgorman-ucb