[Foundation-l] The Psych That Almost Wasn't

Virgilio A. P. Machado vam at fct.unl.pt
Mon Mar 14 02:10:39 UTC 2011

I regret to inform that there is indeed an article on Zick Rubin on
Wikia, like Zick Rubin writes: "I was alarmed to find the following
item, from a Wikia.com site on psychology"
(http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Zick_Rubin).

There is life beyond Wikipedia, no matter how difficult it is for
some of you to accept.

Your most dear and favorite troll,

Virgilio A. P. Machado a.k.a. The Terror of Meta, Brazilian Wikipedia
and assorted other Wikimedia projects.