[Foundation-l] The Psych That Almost Wasn't

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sun Mar 13 14:06:11 UTC 2011

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/13/opinion/13rubin.html?_r=1&emc=tnt&tntemail
> 1=y

It looks like there is no article on him, and the NYT article is clearly a
reliable source.

I have heard a similar story from Anton Zeilinger. I mentioned that I am
involved with Wikipedia, and he told me how he once tried to correct the
article about him on de.wp changing the name of a school he graduated from,
the edit was reverted (proof:
http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anton_Zeilinger&diff=51549600&oldid=51540543
). I think finally he had to scan his diploma, put it on his homepage, and
then the article was amended.

Cheers
Yaroslav