[Foundation-l] Simple Wikipedia: different projects

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:23:31 UTC 2011

On 06/24/2011 01:42 PM, Lodewijk wrote:
> Let us first think about whether we /want/ to have such
> projects before we dive into details about specific definitions etc. That is
> also the reason why I personally think this should not be an issue for the
> Language Committee in the first place.

LangCom's decision and LangCom's good will is the best which simple
projects could get inside of the Wikimedia community. Requests for
simple projects regularly don't pass community's confidence. Simple
English Wikipedia would be turned off if it would go to voting.

And note that I've given to you at least two valid paths to create
Simple Dutch Wikipedia.

Anyway, good luck!