[Foundation-l] foundation-l Digest, Vol 93, Issue 61

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Sat Dec 31 13:15:55 UTC 2011

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 01:52:03 +0100
> From: Jan Ku?era <kozuch82 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Foundation-l] Wikimedia's secret wikis
> To: foundation-l at lists.wikimedia.org
>
> I see following wikis hold secred information:
>
> http://internal.wikimedia.org
> http://office.wikimedia.org
> http://board.wikimedia.org
>
> Imagine a world in which every single human being can NOT freely share in
> the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment.

Having access to some of these "secret" Wikis, let me assure you that
the content of most of them is banal, dull, and there are no juicy
chunks of conspiratorial information in there.  But they also contain
the sort of information that can't go into the public sphere, such as
private contact details and other information.

But then again, I suppose that's just what I *would* say, right?

Cheers,
Craig Franklin