[Foundation-l] WIKEXPERIENCE UNIVERSITY, please Help

Marie-Antoine Rieu marie.rieu at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:11:26 UTC 2011

Hello,
I am a french woman who want your help about my final draft for a
project - Wikexperience
University -to be deposed in January 2012.
 .
Its goals :
- exploring and objectivizing the knowledge drawn from experience, by the
means of a frame to be created in a collaborative and multicultural manner ;
- developing interactions between academic knowledge, Wikimedia's knowledge
and knowledge drawn from experience;
- researching ways to create a degree (or a certificate) or to graduate
groups (or individuals) regarding their production of experience knowledge
or their use of this knowledge in situation of life or work.

I invite you to discuss this project and to collaborate at the final
writing of this project

You can find the project following this link :
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikexperience
*http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikexperience*

You can also send personal mails to me for questions or critical points of
vue.

Best regards.

--
Marie-antoine RIEU

50 rue Offenbach
31500 Toulouse France
00(33) 5 61 48 90 55
00(33) 6 61 98 86 42
Mail : marie.rieu at gmail.com
Merci de me confirmer bonne réception des fichiers attachés le cas échéant