[Foundation-l] Article Feedback Tool 5 testing deployment

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Wed Dec 21 08:16:52 UTC 2011

Hey guys

Just dropping everyone a note to let you know that the new version of the
Article Feedback Tool -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Article_Feedback_Tool/Version_5 - is
now live on a subset of articles, in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Article_Feedback_5 :). This may not
impact as it may not be deployed on a page you edit, but I wanted everyone
to know just in case you do see the new designs and are unsure as to where
they come from (or in case you get queries from readers or newbies along
the same lines).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Article_Feedback_Tool/Version_5/Helpshould
provide some more context, and answer questions; if you have any
comments or queries that aren't solved through that page, feel free to
email me and I'll try to get back to you promptly.

A reminder that this is a preliminary rollout to a very limited set of
articles - around 0.3 percent of enwiki's content. This is just to test
whether or not it's beneficial, and we don't plan on keeping every single
form in place :).

--
Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development