[Foundation-l] How SOPA will hurt the free web and Wikipedia

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 01:10:05 UTC 2011

2011/12/14 Jay Walsh <jwalsh at wikimedia.org>

>  We encourage everyone to broadly share this information among our
> volunteer
> community, throughout your networks, and wherever an audience passionate
> about protecting the free and open web can be found.

Hi all again;

Another example of Wikipedia relativism, after the WikiLeaks one. Do you
remember the Egypt Internet blackout?

USA bills are protest worthy, Internet blackouts in other countries are
statistical case studies.[1]

Cheers from Egypt[2]. You really know when and how to protect Internet
liberties. You are heroes.

Regards,
emijrp

[1] http://infodisiac.com/blog/2011/01/egypt-internet-switched-off/