[Foundation-l] Vendetta?

Robin McCain robin at slmr.com
Thu Dec 15 02:14:43 UTC 2011

Hmmm... do some of the editors have such a problem with entries that are
in progress that they decide to propose them for deletion rather than
attempt to support the efforts of the original author by adding to the
content or make any effort to improve the article rather than remove it?

Isn't WP supposed to help people by expanding our knowledge and
improving the transmission of information?

I've just been subjected to a rather bizarre bunch of activity by
Mythpage88, who seems anxious to delete everything I've written over the
years in WP on the basis that it isn't "notable".

The work I've documented is a vital part of the arts history in the
Silicon Valley during the 1990's - a time when the Internet was making a
tremendous impact on original work in performing arts.   For example:
Virtual Valley might have been sponsored by Pacific Bell and San Jose
Metro, but it was the very first time that non-profits had with the
ability to use the Internet.

Why shouldn't this be documented on WP? If you think something is an
"Ad" then rewrite it - don't delete it just because you can!