[Foundation-l] Regarding Berkman/Sciences Po study

Yaroslav M. Blanter putevod at mccme.ru
Sun Dec 11 20:27:34 UTC 2011

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Harvard.2FScience_Po_Adverts

> And what we really need right now is 1 (preferably 2) rcom members who
are
> involved with the project.
>
> To be sure: this is not just a good idea. This is basic wiki(pedia)
policy
> for
> beginners. ;-)
>
> sincerely,
> 	Kim Bruning

I will do it right now, but to make it clear, we have 2 (TWO: twee, zwei,
deux, dos ...) RCOM members in total who are involved: Dario and Mayo. I do
not think anybody else would be able to answer any questions. And last
contribution of Mayo in en.wp, from what I see, is from June. So I guess it
would be difficult to have two RCom members answering questions. Btw
trolling on mailing lists is also not just a bad idea, it goes against a
basic policy for beginners.

Cheers
Yaroslav