[Foundation-l] Regarding Berkman/Sciences Po study

Kim Bruning kim at bruning.xs4all.nl
Sun Dec 11 19:33:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 12:00:42AM +0400, Yaroslav M. Blanter wrote:
> > With the greatest of respect.. it shouldn't need the whole of RCOM, no
> > statement is needed. Just for someone to go on-wiki and answer queries
> (or
> > if nothing else say - sorry we need to look into this, bear with us).
> >
> > The complaint Kim is making is that no one has done this.
> >
> > Tom
>
> Well, I can do it (not answering the questions, since I am not involved in
> the project, but to say we need more time). What would be the most
> appropriate place to do it?

I've already done some of that for you, together with Jerome. :-)

A new subsection here would work:
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Harvard.2FScience_Po_Adverts

And what we really need right now is 1 (preferably 2) rcom members who are
involved with the project.

To be sure: this is not just a good idea. This is basic wiki(pedia) policy for
beginners. ;-)

sincerely,
	Kim Bruning