[Foundation-l] Indian Minister Kapil Sibal doesn't like morphed images of colleagues

Marc A. Pelletier marc at uberbox.org
Tue Dec 6 22:39:29 UTC 2011

On 06/12/2011 4:21 PM, WereSpielChequers wrote:
> Unless he casts his net wider I'm personally more concerned about the sort
> of politicians who are prudish about nudity on the web and reluctant to
> have information about evolution in the classrooms.

The point is, many people (including myself) don't think there *is* a
difference.  Prudish about caricatures of colleagues, about images of
Mohammad, about image of human genitalia, or about images of the
holocaust (Hi, Mike!) are all the same thing with different targets.
The sentiment is the same, and the danger to freedom of information is
the same.

-- Coren / Marc