[Foundation-l] Indian Minister Kapil Sibal doesn't like morphed images of colleagues

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:21:30 UTC 2011

Unless I'm missing something, his examples "morphed photos of Prime
Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president Sonia Gandhi, as well as
pigs running through Islam's holy city of Mecca." sound like things that we
would not be using in Wikipedia articles, except if the morphed image had
gained sufficient notoriety that it merited an article, or at least a
section in the article on the magazine or cartoonist who'd created it.

Unless he casts his net wider I'm personally more concerned about the sort
of politicians who are prudish about nudity on the web and reluctant to
have information about evolution in the classrooms.

WSC

Message: 10