[Foundation-l] Wikipecies charter

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 22:42:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Florence Devouard <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 12/3/11 11:33 PM, John Vandenberg wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know where this Jimmy quote comes from?  I presume it is
>> after the WMF board meeting on 5 September 2004 as it quotes from it
>>
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Meetings/September_5,_2004
>> (created 26 September 2004‎)
>>
> Very likely out of the board meeting indeed.
> Chance is that this was followed by an announcement on the mailing list
> by Jimbo. Did you take a look at mailing list archives ?

yes.  I looked for wikispecies related threads on foundation-l and
wikien-l during September.

Now that I look at it again, it appears that the wikispecies charter
page was created by Jimmy editing as an anon (24.144.84.219).  Jimmy,
can you confirm that?

http://toolserver.org/~luxo/contributions/contributions.php?user=24.144.84.219

--
John Vandenberg