[Foundation-l] "Vital Articles" underperforming?

Edward Buckner peter.damian at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 4 18:21:24 UTC 2011

"Thomas Dalton"
> There are always going to be disagreements over what should constitute a
> vital article.

There are disagreements about whether Theology is a vital article?????
Isn't the real answer that no one has actually looked at this list or
revised it for some years (clue, I just checked).

>>That isn't important to this discussion.

I think the fact that Wikipedia has been unable to settle on what articles
are 'vital' to it is pretty important to this discussion.  Of course, the
fact that some of them, in fact most of them, are pretty terrible is also
important to this discussion. Actually the article on Theology is pretty
terrible too.

Edward