[Foundation-l] Expertise and Wikipedia redux

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.rs
Sat Oct 16 18:05:53 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 18:47 +0100, Peter Damian wrote:
> [...]

How about "copying"? Copying in general is both effortless and
thoughtless.

> word.  Note 'incorporates' suggests that only parts of the material have
> been, er, 'copied and pasted'.  This is wholesale 'plunder'.  The etymology

I don't see that it does. It is rather the other way around - parts or
the whole of the 'foreign' material could be incorporated  in the
Wikipedia article - which is true in this case.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incorporate