[Foundation-l] PediaPress

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Thu Nov 11 08:55:54 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 10:47, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:
> Can someone explain the Wikimedia / PediaPress relationship to me?

The basic relationship is explained at
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikis_Go_Printable

It would be nice to have some more detailed and up-to-date information
about this relationship, though.

(To alleviate any doubt, i have nothing to do with it myself.)

> I also don't understand who would want a printed copy of a Wikipedia
> article.

Me neither, but if some people want it, why not.

One thing that i can think of is that it's useful for people and
societies who cannot have a reliable internet connection.

--
אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי · Amir Elisha Aharoni
http://aharoni.wordpress.com