[Foundation-l] GFDL-only + OTRS

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 17:49:25 UTC 2009

Hoi,
The conditions have changed and consequently it should be clear that what we
did in the past has a reduced relevance for what we do in the future. When
material is not usable for our projects it has no place on Commons. One of
the reasons why I feel so strong about it are the people who promised to be
nasty about "their" material that should not become available under a
Creative Commons licens and who deny the option of interoperability.

Either this material can be used or it has no place on Commons.
Thanks,
      GerardM