[Foundation-l] South Korean Government's regulations on real name for Internet

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:51:35 UTC 2009

They also noted that Korean users who wanted to upload content and make
comments could alter their user preferences to state residency in a country
other than South Korea. I'm not sure how this will help them if the KCC
expects IP filtering, but... If declaring national origin was possible in
preferences, and we were to become subject to this rule in some way, we
could go the same route by unofficially advising users with accounts to note
non-Korean residency.

~Nathan