[Foundation-l] On Arabic and sub-language proposals.

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:02:10 UTC 2008

Hoi,
A member of the langcomm is afraid that publication of the contruibutions
may lead to the dismissal from the job. Given that this is expert help, it
is sufficient reason to comply.
Thanks,
     Gerard

NB There are good reasons for doing things in a procedural way. The best
reason is that it gives predictability and it ensures that everyone is
treated equally. If you want to call this "bureacratic", that is fine.The
benefit is still there.

NB2 There is also nobody proposing this project.