[Foundation-l] Strategy document?

John at Darkstar vacuum at jeb.no
Fri Oct 3 07:25:01 UTC 2008

A strategy document is a lot more than technical issues. One thing is
how it is implemented, ie. the technical issues or the "how", an other
thing is the policy, ie. the "why". The last part probably belongs on
this list, while the technical issues must be resolved on the wikitech-l.

I'm not sure if this discussion at all should resolve around technical
solutions, I think it is more of a community decision - what
functionality does the community (Wikipedia, Wikinews, etc) want and
why. Any idea how we can involve the community in this?

John