[Foundation-l] Muhammad

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:37:58 UTC 2008

I really thing the Mohhamed controversy has been going on for far too long
because of the close-mindness of both sides. Wiki supposed to be free.
Consensus is often defined as "reaching an agreement" or compromise. We have
one side who is desperately tying/fighting to keep the image of Mohammed off
the article, we also have another side that is desperately trying to keep
the image of Mohammed in the article. Both sides are being no better than
each other.

Now I can understand why clear newbies are acting like this, they do not
know any better. What I cannot comprehend is why oldies are acting like
this. People should be seeking a compromise, not waging a war.

That is all there is to it. This one OTRS email shows an understanding of
the way we do things on wikipedia both sides of the dispute failed to
demonstrate.

    - White Cat