[Foundation-l] iPhone App

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 06:31:14 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 4:25 PM,  <symode09 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Everyone! Since the iphone/ipod touch sdk kit has been release I have been thinking about a wikimedia app - I had the idea of wikimedia running a comp for people to make the best wikimedia app...

Brion read your mind, went back in time and created the first entry already:

http://leuksman.com/log/2008/03/08/wikipedia-local-search/

He raised the interesting question at the end of the whether
"Wikimedia's open-source software policies conflict with the various
restrictions on software distribution for locked-down devices like the
iPhone".

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com