[Foundation-l] Please REJECT the latin wikinews project. inmediatly

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:58:53 UTC 2008

Hoi.
A straw poll or an angry mob are just that ... what I am looking for are
arguments and straw polls nor angry mobs are good at providing them. When
good arguments are provided I can be happy. When people want others to do
the work and are not willing to be actively involved where needed, then the
argument is exceedingly strong against them.
Thanks,
     Gerard