[Foundation-l] New draft of privacy policy (urgent)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:59:54 UTC 2008

I did some further condensing of language, and replaced the second person
everywhere with the third person.  I also tried to clarify a few sections
that I found misleading or incomplete...   For instance, when you email me
through the wiki, I can see /your/ email address.

   http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Avruch/PPdraft

SJ