[Foundation-l] Wikipedia trainers

Ziko van Dijk zvandijk at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:04:20 UTC 2008

These problems sound familiar to me, but it is interesting to hear
about such a meeting. My training experiences are more
person-to-person.
It seems that your trainees are quite computer experienced, Frank,
because mine had even problems how to search things on Wikipedia.
Maybe in future Wikimedia could produce teaching aids or how-to DVD films?
Ziko

2008/6/18 Frank Schulenburg <frank.schulenburg at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> due to the huge interest in the online course "Wikipedia in internet
> cafés for older people" I've started a page on Meta:
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Trainers
>
> Please feel free to ask more questions about the project and our first
> experiences.
>
> Frank Schulenburg
> Public outreach coordinator
>
> ---
> Note: This e-mail address is used for mailing lists. Personal emails sent to
> this address will probably get lost.

Ziko van Dijk
NL-Silvolde