[Foundation-l] New draft of privacy policy

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:56:09 UTC 2008

Hoi,
We have always indicated to people who were interested in this that true
anonymity can not be found in anonymous editing. We have always indicated
that anonymity will be better preserved by making use of a user handle.

As you are continuing your game of silly buggers, it is a choice to use a
user or not. If people are not troubled by sub optimal anonymity, it is
their choice. At the same time they provide us with the handles to help
fight vandals. Changing this will not help us produce more or better content
for our projects. It makes our servers less responsive so I do not think
this should have much or any priority..
Thanks,
     GerardM