[Foundation-l] [WikiEN-l] Wikipedia trainers

Casey Brown cbrown1023.ml at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 03:32:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Brian Salter-Duke
<b_duke at bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> Indeed, this is a great idea. Is it restricted to the US? How do people
> get involved?
>
> Asone of the few admins on the English Wikipedia who is over 65, I am
> interested in helping.
>
> Brian.

Er, it hasn't even occurred in the US yet (only in Germany so far), so
it is definitely not restricted to the US. :-)  If you wanted to help
or possibly organize something like this of your own, your best bet
would be to contact our new Public Outreach Coordinator, Frank
Schulenberg by e-mail: fschulenburg[at]wikimedia(dot)org (cc'ed).

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

---