[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 22:13:05 UTC 2008

At some point Sarah was talking about people involved in this becoming
admins and crats on other wikis.  This is what has me confused. Are the
people Gerard is refering to the same people Sarah is refering to about
becoming admins on other language wikis?

Birgitte SB
----
You would have to ask Sarah and clarify with Gerard.  If Gerard was
referring to the example I read to him, the individual never had special ops
on any project.  There exist a variety of such people, though.

-Durova

--
http://durova.blogspot.com/