[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Durova nadezhda.durova at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 21:18:48 UTC 2008

 Durova's point is that in her case, law enforcement was unable and
unwilling
to help. Apathetic would be an understatement. Willfully negligent might be
even more appropriate. I think her point is that we ought to consider what
actions the foundation can take to assist individuals in cases where the
courts and law enforcement aren't a recourse.

And I'll verify her statement about the particular stalker on Wikipedia
Review and the checkuser he stalked (not that we don't all know who that
might be), namely because he's got my personal information too and has
threatened me as well.

--
Dan Rosenthal
----

In this difficult discussion I ask all participants to measure their
comments wisely.  This list is public.

-Durova

--
http://durova.blogspot.com/