[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

White Cat wikipedia.kawaii.neko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:58:40 UTC 2008

Off wiki stalking is one thing e have limited control over. It is very easy
to manupilate the inner workings with an external site to destroy any person
you dislike - or at least so it appears on my screen. People should not care
much about these sites.

On-wiki stalking is something we have actual control but we hardly even try
to do something about it.

     - White Cat