[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

SlimVirgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:38:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Gerard Meijssen
<gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> Mike Godwin has indicated what it  is Mr de Becker has been hired for. This
> means that there is no such thing as him working on cyber stalking of
> Wikimedians. It is therefore unlikely that a cyberstalking mailing list
> knows anything better... On that subject, how is this list organised and
> what is done to ensure the functioning of such a list ? I can envision that
> such a list has material that is utterly confidential .. what is done to
> ensure such confidentiality ???
> Thanks,
>      GerardM

We are careful about who we invite, Gerard, to ensure that members can
speak freely. Two previous members leaked in the past, and that caused
us to tighten the criteria further. It's open to people who've been
stalked/harassed and to those who have been involved in efforts to
stop it.

Sarah