[Foundation-l] Stalking Article

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 22:33:11 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Mike Godwin has indicated what it  is Mr de Becker has been hired for. This
means that there is no such thing as him working on cyber stalking of
Wikimedians. It is therefore unlikely that a cyberstalking mailing list
knows anything better... On that subject, how is this list organised and
what is done to ensure the functioning of such a list ? I can envision that
such a list has material that is utterly confidential .. what is done to
ensure such confidentiality ???
Thanks,
      GerardM