[Foundation-l] Unable to vote

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Mon Jun 2 22:27:20 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 21:30 +0700, Waerth wrote:
> It is impossible for me to vote unfortunately ..... I keep on getting
> the message:
>
> Your Wikimedia user ID could not be determined. Please log in to the
> wiki where you are qualified to vote, and go to [[Special:Boardvote]].
> You must use an account with at least 600 contributions before 00:00, 1
> March 2008, and have made at least 50 contributions between 00:00, 1
> January 2008 and 00:00, 29 May 2008.
>
> I am logged into nl.wikipedia, but I registered with SUL recently.

Can you just check again? Waerth at nlwiki is definitely included in the
list of voters. We had some issue for nl.wp on the first day due to an
interesting indef. block of localhost there. If you had attempted it
then, that could explain why. Also please make sure your browser is
accepting cookies from https://wikimedia.spi-inc.org/ .

Regards,

KTC

  - Heinrich Heine