[Foundation-l] Unable to vote

Kwan Ting Chan ktc at ktchan.info
Mon Jun 2 22:23:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-02 at 15:50 -0400, Nathan wrote:
> I don't remember seeing a notice in an update from Pathoschild that
> the eligibility requirements had experienced a second date change. Did
> I miss it?

The 50 edits date was between 03-01 to 05-31 (23:59) initially. This was
extended back as announced to 01-01. We then realised the eligible list
of voters would need time to generate, so the end date was pushed back
to 05-29.

To be honest, when I proposed it, I had intended & interpreted the 05-29
to be inclusive of that day as well. Unfortunately, that wasn't what was
updated to on meta election pages, and subsequently implemented
(correctly according to the election pages) by Tim.

:(

KTC

  - Heinrich Heine