[Foundation-l] What is on the back of the logo?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 23:06:24 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I received from Adam Frost, the assistant of Valerie Sutton, an SVG image of
the "world" sign. It does include the sign for w twice .... How is that for
staying within the W theme and for appropriateness. He is so gracious to
make it available under a CC-by license but will be really happy when it
becomes part of the backside of the Wikipedia "world"..
Thanks,
       GerardM

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:ASL-world.svg