[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Sat Jan 12 14:52:52 UTC 2008

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen wrote:

> rather than trying to cast aspersions on the people trying to
> argue points.

So let's return to this: What point are you trying to argue?  I
hear complaints (e.g. we need something to police the board), but
I don't see any real problem (is the board doing anything wrong?).

What's wrong with the WMF in your opinion?  Is anything wrong, or
are you just complaining for the fun of it?  Can you please show
me something that makes me understand the difference?

You have previously stood for election to the board.  So could you
cooperate with the other board members, or are they all hopeless?

To clarify: I'm not standing for election to WMF board.  I did
stand for election (and got elected) to the board of the Swedish
chapter because I really wanted it to get started.

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)