[Foundation-l] thoughts on leakages

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 12:42:33 UTC 2008

On 1/12/08, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> Jussi-Ville Heiskanen wrote:
> > On 1/12/08, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:
> > > In my naïve and limited view of this world, the Wikimedia
> > > Foundation works just fine.  The servers are running and everybody
> > > should be happy.  You might want to explain why I'm wrong.
> >
> > You will excuse me if I think your language is a bit rich, coming
> > from a person who led a fork - albeit a friendly one - very early
> > in the history of wikipedia, and pretty figuratively at the drop
> > of a hat.
>
> Oh, if you want to discuss my person, please do, but isn't that a
> bit off topic here?

Everything you said subsequentially was both valuable and useful
and what I didn't know before, and my hat is off for you for not
forking ever.

But I have to question if it is right to question one person who is
questioning two persons, or whether it is wrong to question persons
whether there are two or one of them. Please do try to address
points, rather than trying to cast aspersions on the people trying
to argue points.