[Foundation-l] Bunners at the bottom of every page

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:01:30 UTC 2008

This, for now, is up to the local community. (And yes, that is still
small). It are all points we *disagree* on, of course, and insults
maybe, sure, but i think we ought to be careful with deadmin. If Ramir
breaks no Wikimedia policies, then there is no deadmin at hand I
think.

Best regards,

Lodewijk