[Foundation-l] The Wikimania of my dreams

Renata St renatawiki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 15:24:54 UTC 2008

> For this reason I think that Wikimania should be splitted in three
> events happening in three different periods and in three different
> continents.

Agree. Well, maybe not three but two, but I agree with general idea. When I
went to Boston Wikimania, I felt very very weird as it so much about stuff
outside Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. All those academic
discussions how to change the world really intimidated me. What I expected
was global Wikipedia meet-up to discuss how to change Wikipedia (and not the
world).

Renata