[Foundation-l] Wikimania2008 sessions videos are now available

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:08:44 UTC 2008

btw, you can find more easy to watch video's here on the kalturawiki:
http://www.kaltura.com/devwiki/index.php/Wikimania_Sessions . Not all
sessions are there yet though. If you want, you can download from the
ISIS website, split it to files less then 200 mB and upload them on
the wiki (in one video).

The bolded sessions are available already.

Best regards,

Lodewijk