[Foundation-l] Wikimania2008 sessions videos are now available

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 11:31:43 UTC 2008

Does anyone know an open source video splitter? Kaltura accepts up to
200 mb per file, so I had to split my video :) (Kaltura you can play
online, so it a little more user friendly towards that respect)

I used http://www.doeasier.org/splitter/ now. I would welcome good
suggestions though.

BR, Lodewijk