[Foundation-l] Volunteer Council - some thoughts after a discussion on Wikimania

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 19:12:42 UTC 2008

Hi Erik,

unfortunately, due to historic growth, this foundation-l also has
become a discussion list involving the wider movement. Moving the
discussion to a list which has received, iirc, two posts in it's
duration of existance will not further the discussion I'm afraid.

I do think this is foundation related btw, but mainly indirect :) The
foundation could mainly benefit such a council, since it should make
communicating with the wider community better possible then currently.

Best regards,

Lodewijk