[Foundation-l] [FR 07] Fundraiser 2007-ResponsivenessofCommunity

Walter Vermeir walter at wikipedia.be
Thu Sep 27 23:24:36 UTC 2007

Titoxd op Wikimedia schreef:
> Hi, folks,
>
> Sorry for being unavailable for a while, but life has been busy. By the way,
> based on the suggestions here, I've created a similar banner, including the
> Wikipedia logo, available on Commons too:
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Wikimedia_Fundraiser_2007_with_Wikip
> edia_Globe.png
>
> (Check that the link is only one line, as my mail editor, MS Outlook 2003,
> does weird things with links)
>
> Hopefully you like it... now can we use the banners? :)
>
> Titoxd.

That is a good banner. I would like a banner that is not about
wikipedia, wikinews or any other project but for all projects at once.
Like the picture below.

http://wikizine.org/wikimedia_family_roundup.png

--
Contact: walter AT wikizine DOT org
Wikizine.org - news for and about the Wikimedia community