[Foundation-l] Rethinking brands

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed May 9 12:43:46 UTC 2007

On 09/05/07, Florence Devouard <Anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Second, most of you have no deadline, no profits to make, no balance to
> adjust. But a few of us have bills to pay. Bills have deadlines. And
> bills not paid mean no more websites accessible.
> Purity is fine. But we have to be practical as well, and accept that
> money does not smell bad and is also needed to achieve our goal.

But
a) We don't even hold fundraisers on a regular basis yet (why not
three regularly every year? with the election coming up it will
probably be at least three months until we hold another...)
and
b) How does renaming the projects generate funds? unless we are
renaming them "Google Wikipedia Books" :)

cheers
Brianna