[Foundation-l] Moderation and this list

Matthew Britton matthew.britton at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 23 23:55:32 UTC 2007

Milos Rancic wrote:
> Today only four emails and mine is fifth? It looks like people are
> afraid of being on moderation. And this is definitely not good for our
> communication.

You may just not be getting the messages; check the archives. I thought
I was on moderation myself after one of my own posts failed to
materialize after several hours, but after communicating with another
subsriber to the list via an unspecified non-mailing-list-based method,
it transpired that everyone else and their dog had already read it.

-Gurch