[Foundation-l] Moderation and this list

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:42:17 UTC 2007

On 12/23/07, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's the Sunday before Christmas. Mailing lists tend to die a natural
> death about this time as we all sit down and become either filled with
> fraternal bonhomie or swamped under irritating relatives :-)

Oh :) I am totally out of customs, especially when they are not a part
of daily pressure around me. Unlikely in Catholic and Protestant
customs, Christmas in Serbian Orthodox Church is at January 7th. But,
I'll miss that, too, almost for sure :) Actually, I won't... I'll get
a dozens of SMSs on that day...